Sunday, April 20, 2008

Friends and Family

One of the coolest things about being out here on the road is meeting people. I've gotten to see some old friends and meet a lot of new people. One of my best buds from high school, Ben is a student pastor in Valparaiso, IN. He brought his pastor and friends out to the show in Mt. Vernon, IL. It was so cool to meet all of them- we went out afterwards. Here's a pic with all of them.
If seeing my buddy from High School was not enough of a blast from the past, the Reubels made their way to the Mt. Vernon concert as well. Susan kept me in the nursery when I was an infant at FBC Cape Girardeau, MO. She is here with Larry, my Dad, and I.

My brother, Dad, and a couple of buddies from U.C. were at the Mt Vernon show too! My Mom, although unable to make it to the concert, made my Dad come out anyway since it was close to home. She'll hopefully be out to one soon when we're close by again. I got a picture of Chuck and Dad with Michael English.


Mt. Vernon was a special night for me- it was so cool to see so many friends and family!

No comments: