Friday, May 16, 2008

Photography






Getting ready for tour I wanted to get a nice, yet portable camera to help us remember our moments. So I did some research and went with the Canon G9. I have been very pleased with it. It's very portable, yet has a ton of features. I was able to get some good shots with it while on the road. Towards the end of the tour we were in Frederick, MD. They had a cool downtown area that inspired some shots. Here are a few you are looking at now. I honestly do not know a ton about photography at this point, but plan to read a bit on it and figure out what some of the terms are and what my new camera can do. The cool thing is that Emily is in to scrap-booking, so this new hobby of mine kind of compliments hers. And it freed up our old camera (a bit smaller than the G9 and a great point and shoot camera) to be exclusively hers, which she loves that idea!

No comments: